Disclosure: I am compensated for purchases made through some links on this site. Click for details.
A KÜHL representative emailed me one day and asked if I’d review their outdoor clothing and share my impressions. Sounded promising. Free clothes, right? So, I gave them a list of items that interested my wife and me. KÜHL graciously sent a pair of men’s convertible pants for me and the Enduro Revers Legging for Ashley.
Let’s cut to the chase… What did Ashley have to say about the KÜHL leggings?
The KÜHL Enduro Revers Legging is of higher quality than other leggings I own. They’re comfortable and I love that they’re reversible. Two-in-one is pretty cool! My only issues besides some minor quality defects… At 5′ 9″, they’re a little short and they fit loosely from the knee down.
Overview of the KÜHL Enduro Revers Legging
The KÜHL Enduro Revers Legging is a great marriage of style and trail worthiness. These leggings are a big hit whether lounging around the house in comfort, at yoga, on a special date, or hiking.
Made of ultra-soft, two-way abrasion-resistant fabric that is 45% Tactel Nylon, 24% Spandex, 16% Nylon, 15% Polyester.
- Black reverses to heather gray.
- Navy reverses to heather blue.
- Ultra-soft, reversible leggings
- Two-way abrasion-resistant fabric for increased durability
- Flatlock seam with superior thread for comfort
- 8-inch bottom leg opening
- Quality and performance guaranteed by the KÜHL warranty.
|Best Use||Casual, Hiking|
|Fabric||45% Tactel Nylon, 24% Spandex, 16% Nylon, 15% Polyester|
|Sizing||XS(2), S(4-6), M(8-10), L(12-14), XL(16)|
KÜHL Enduro Revers Leggings are easy to care for. Per KÜHL, you should machine wash the leggings in cold water with like colors, no bleach, and tumble dry on low.
As we do with many of our clothes, we hang the leggings to dry.
KÜHL creates exceptional outdoor clothing for adventurers, travelers, outdoor enthusiasts, and those who work outdoors. I greatly appreciate the design and craftsmanship that go into their products. It shows a deep knowledge of outdoor lifestyles.
Verdict on the KÜHL Enduro Revers Leggings
Ashley says her KÜHL’s Enduro Revers Leggings are comfy but she has a few minor flaws that she’s accepting.
She has yet to wear the leggings on a hike. If there are any concerns after hiking, the article will be updated.
Let’s check out the pros and cons according to Ashley…
Pros of the KÜHL Enduro Revers Leggings
- Nifty pocket on the back waistband. (Only on the black or navy side.)
- Work well for athletic wear or casual attire.
- It’s nice that the black and heather gray sides are different materials.
- Breathable material and not at all see-through.
- Well made other than flaws in the pair received. (See cons.)
Cons of the KÜHL Enduro Revers Leggings
- 27″ inseam only. This is considered regular length and is meant to hit at the ankle. It would be nice to have other lengths.
- The leggings fit loosely from the knee down.
- Pricey. But you are getting two-in-one.
- There was a small pull in the fabric at the ankle of the pair I received. (See picture below.) Had I paid for these I would have exchanged them but they were given in exchange for a review.
- Also, there was an area of stitching on the back that seemed to be flawed. (See picture below.) I would not have expected that at this price range. Again, I would have exchanged them had I paid for them.
The flaws in quality would have been a non-issue had I been picking them out in a store where I had control over the pair chosen.
Where to Buy Your Pair of KÜHL Leggings
The best place to buy a pair of Enduro Revers Leggings is KÜHL of course.
Why buy straight from KÜHL?
- KÜHL has the best customer service for their products.
- If you have questions, KÜHL is the best source of information.
- They’re also extremely helpful.
- KÜHL guarantees product quality.
Related Content: What To Wear On A Hiking Date